May 13, 2008

The Rev Fights With A Black Fascist Obama 1st Supporter



Where it all began.

The Rev said to Tlallen29

Jesus taught, fed & worked miracles for years, the crowds followed him everywhere that he went. By the time that he was crucified on the cross, all of the beneficiaries, like blacks in America today, were MIA. Hillary is experiencing the same from the black community. A vote for Obama does not necessitate a referendum on one who served black people. Read John 7:8, did Jesus lie, he went to the feast. Stop being black fascists. There is nothing wrong w working via a system.
Tlallen29
To be called Black Fascists... from someone who just likened Hillary Clinton to Yeshua the Messiah... is disturbing at best. You obviously don't do your homework on Hillary. The fact you feel that she was betrayed speaks to the mindset that she was OWED our votes. At 56 Im not surprised but saddened by your ignorance. Have we NO elders with wisdom to look up to anymore? You should be ashamed... but I don't think you are intelligent enough to be.
revsolomonc
Thallen29, I've been called worse. Look up the word fascist. You and your sycophants cannot be permitted to force your will upon black people, any more than Hitler or America sought to force its will upon jews and black people. Support of one candidate does not require a referendum upon another one. Obama is a default candidate for many of us - we have not tried to destroy him, as some of you have tried to destroy Clinton. You seem to be rather obtuse yourself - I hoped you were teachable!
Tlallen29
me and my sycophants... are forcing our will upon black people. amazing analysis. Perhaps she will let you shine her shoes and drive her to the piggly wiggly when the campaign is over
Tlallen29
Hitler? really? For exercising my God given right to free speech? Oh wait.. I was almost surprised by that comparison until I remembered you likening Hilary Clinton to God...
revsolomonc
Tlalen, let me help you. He has not been hurt because of black leaders. He was subjected to scrutiny in a white crucible by whites and he wilted. You've experienced the same crucible. We are not a monolithic community, it is okay for blacks to scrutinize the retreating Obama who has already run away from 5 issues that matter. What will he do when he faces the Republicans or if he were elected Prez? Stop behaving like black fascists. You will turn on him also, if you don't get what you want?
Tlallen29
Your help is neither required nor wanted. You are right, he hasn't been hurt specifically because we aren't monolithic. The motives behind the attempt is what doesn't sit well with me. To be honest with you sir and I use that term loosely, Im pretty detached at this point as I know the truth of this government and its direction REGARDLESS of the puppet it uses. I'll behave in any manner I see fit and if that bothers you ... simply leave my page. Not a hard concept.
revsolomonc
Thallen. A wise man can learn more from a fool than a fool can from a wise man. Any man who is not interested in help himself should not be spewing his venom to other people. Open up 56 year old man, it has long since been time for you to do so! Study the black South African presidencies and you might learn something. BTW don't destroy your own people who have differences of opinion!
Tlallen29
thats hilarious as YOU came to MY video in the way that you did... but somehow Im the ignorant fool. While I respect your age I don't respect your approach. Frankly I don't care for your opinion although you are entitled to it. Again you are not telling me anything that I haven't considered so please just go your way in peace.
revsolomonc
Tlallen29, Whites are laughing their hearts out. They have been trying to destroy black leaders & the Clintons for years, and you, Senator Obama and your ill-informed friends are doing it for them. The good thing about all of this is that Bill Cosby has some company now. Has everyone that has served us before, who does not capitulate to the will of blacks, as Obama capitulted to the will of whites, suddenly become an Uncle Tom? Your immediate gratification generation gives me pause!
Tlallen29
Number One: I don't live my life according what will or will not amuse a specific racial group. If you do, thats totally on you. Luckily for my "immediate gratification generation" we don't have to deal with your "Massah been Good to us" generation mentality as we can actually think for ourselves. If you think that for one second Clinton is all for you... when she is stressing the importance of her white blue collar voters as we speak... you are insane.
Tlallen29
only pause... darnit I hit the STOP button....
revsolomoncThalen, stop being churlish my man, and be teachable yourself, isn't that the point of this whole exercise? Develop a worldwview, Iraqis, Pakistanis, Africans, Hawaiians, Cubans, Bolivians all need our help. Your vitriol and vituperation suggests a deeper pathology my friend. We are in theory all fighting for the cause of freedom & justice. Our theme, ought to be, to pursue different passions for different people. More growth awaits you. Sorry to slam you bro, but you need to be slammed!

Peace & Grace
Rev. C. Solomon

http://www.sealofabraham.blogspot.com/

Addenda: Check out Tlallen on YouTube. Honestly, he seems like a pretty cool and postive brother to me. I am simply trying to get him to have some tolerance for the other cool brother's and sisters in the world, who happen not to share all of his opinions! I am also trying to get him to see that some of us who Hillary Clinton is our first choice, also plan to vote for Senator Obama as our default candidate, and therefore to stop being so intolerant!


No comments: